Paxlovid is an antiviral Covid-19 early treatment protocol made by Pfizer. “It is used by people who have recently tested positive for coronavirus, have had mild to moderate symptoms for no more than 5 days, and are not hospitalized.”
PAXLOVID has not been approved but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an EUA, for the treatment of mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg).
Does Paxlovid Work?
PAXLOVID has no clinical studies on its efficacy to date. The official Paxlovid website clearly states “PAXLOVID is investigational because it is still being studied. There is limited information about the safety and effectiveness of using PAXLOVID to treat people with mild-to-moderate COVID‑19.”
Paxlovid Side Effects
Paxlovid has a long list of very unusual side effects that will make any normal person scratch their head.
- Allergic Reactions. Allergic reactions can happen in people taking PAXLOVID, even after only 1 dose. Stop taking PAXLOVID and call your healthcare provider right away if you get any of the following symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- trouble swallowing or breathing
- swelling of the mouth, lips, or face
- throat tightness
- skin rash
- Liver Problems. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these signs and symptoms of liver problems: loss of appetite, yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice), dark-colored urine, pale-colored stools and itchy skin, or stomach area (abdominal) pain
- Resistance to HIV Medicines. If you have untreated HIV infection, PAXLOVID may lead to some HIV medicines not working as well in the future
- Other possible side effects include:
- altered sense of taste
- high blood pressure
- muscle aches
- abdominal pain
- feeling generally unwell
COVID REBOUND: Among all listed side effects, there is a new side effect now, they call it “Covid Rebound”.
After a few vaccine shots and Booster shots, 1 month ago President Biden tested positive for Covid again but this time it was very unusual. After Testing positive for Covid Biden was given Paxlovid for 5 days, and Biden tested negative, 7 days later after infection, the symptoms of Covid returned, but much worst! Even though clinical trials experienced this side effect, the public has to learn it from the President’s case of covid infection.